* Payment in full on all orders prior to dispatch,including INSURANCE claims.
* LAY-BUY – is not available ( due to being a small business this service is not viable )
* ‘ONE OF A KIND’ means only one available
* All designs are exclusive to and remain the property of Julie Pijfers including one – off designs and commission work
* VOUCHERS are not redeemable for cash and are valid for 12 months from date of issue. Can be redeemed IN STORE ONLY.
* RETURNS – please choose carefully as we do not REFUND if you change your mind. We are happy to exchange your goods within 7 days with proof of purchase, providing the goods are in their original UNWORN condition. Earrings are excluded due to hygiene reasons. If the goods are faulty, we will meet our obligations under the Consumer Guarantees Act to provide a remedy. General wear and tear excluded.
* CUSTOM ORDERS – no returns, no refunds , no exchanges, non refundable deposit
* SALE items cannot be returned/exchanged and are NON REFUNDABLE so please choose carefully
* DRESS RINGS are intended for occasional wear as they often contain large and / or semi precious gems which won’t with stand daily wear and tear . If unsure don’t hesitate to ask .
* Julie Pijfers Designer Jeweller will not be liable for any damage / loss /general wear & tear incurred post purchase . In the case of loss / damage please refer to your insurance company.
PAYMENT: We accept all major credit cards for payment via Paypal. After you have checked out you will receive email confirmation of your order. If you do not receive this confirmation, please contact us as there may have been a problem with the checkout process and your order may not proceed. We take your security seriously and none of your credit card details are stored by us. During the checkout process we DO NOT process your credit card details. At the time of checkout you are sent to Paypal to complete the transaction via their secure systems. All prices are stated in New Zealand Dollars.
FINAL NOTE: Julie Pijfers Designer Jeweller has attempted to accurately depict the products offered on the site. Products may also appear larger or smaller than their actual size and colours may vary, depending on your monitor. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like more detailed info.
Julie Pijfers Designer Jeweller does not engage in the purchase and/or selling of blood diamonds, conflict diamonds & rubies. All gemstones are obtained from verifiable sources & mines.
Find us on Facebook and Instagram
Julie has been designing and manufacturing jewellery for over 20 years. Now based in the beautiful Coromandel you can visit her shop at :
46 Kapanga Road, Coromandel Town,
Julie designs & manufactures all her jewellery on site